Tuesday, October 7, 2008

9 weeks!

Well it's been 9 weeks now since my weight loss surgery and I am now down 60 lbs! Can you believe it?! I feel great and am looking better and better! Last night at work my work pants fell down and I had to catch them real quick and pull them up lol. I had to order a smaller pair.

I am getting comments on how great I look and it's getting embarassing. I love how good I feel though! I can now put on my own socks and shoes (don't need help at all) and can walk or stand for long periods without being out of breath! Chris (my boyfriend) says that when he puts his arm around me in bed at night that I feel like half the person I was lol.

I just can't believe how healthy I feel! I feel like I really do have a new lease on life and it's awesome.

I go back to see my surgeon in a month and he had wanted me to lose a total of 80 or more by then. At first I didn't think I'd make it but now it seems attainable. Only 20 more lbs and the way they are coming off....no problem lol.

I had hit a small stall for about a week or so but now it seems like I am losing every day again. I've tried to increase my protein so maybe that helped.

Anyways, I am sooooo loving my weight loss!!

No comments: